Tuesday, March 20, 2001

Voltage Converter for Italy?

I am hoping to bring my PSP with me to Italy and I was wondering if I will need a voltage converter for it. I already have an outlet converter, but I NEED HELP!!!! ( I know Europe is 220 v and US is 110 v) 10 points for best answer!!!!!

Answer on Voltage Converter for Italy?

You need to look on the charger for your psp. Most electronics now a days will have a transformer built in that will convert the voltage. It will say on the charger if it can be used for 220. It will give a range either 110-240 or just 110.