Monday, January 6, 2003
Should the eleventh most powerful woman in the world be our next President - after Obama's great second term?
The Most Powerful Women In The World
1. Michelle Obama, First Lady, U.S.
2. Irene Rosenfeld, Chief Executive, Kraft Foods
3. Oprah Winfrey, Talk show host and media mogul
4. Angela Merkel, Chancellor, Germany
5. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State, U.S.
6. Indra Nooya, Chief Executive, Pepsico
7. Lady Gaga, Singer and performance artist
8. Gail Kelly, Chief Executive, Westpac
9. Beyonce Knowles, Singer and fashion designer
10. Ellen DeGeneres, Talk show host
11. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, U.S.
Answer on Should the eleventh most powerful woman in the world be our next President - after Obama's great second term?
Heck no. Did you here what she said yesterday, that food stamps are the best thing for creating jobs. How she was even elected to a political office is beyond me.