1. A hut in Bora Bora, rented in the lagoon for 2 weeks and another 2 weeks sailing in a yacht along all the other islands.
2. A tour in Europe of a month, visiting and staying in old castles and villages of Italy, Spain, France, the UK, Belgium, The Dutch Country, Germany, Norway.
3. A week in Moscow, then traveling by train along Siberia. Then 2 weeks visiting China and Japan. A constant mixture between present and past.
4. A month traveling along these south american countries : Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Argentina. Visiting natural landscapes, mountains, lakes, beaches and sea, jungles and deserts.
5. Traveling a month along most important places of Africa and Middle East included Egypt.
Answer on I have to choose one of these 5 trips as a present for honey moon, which one do I choose?
I would choose #1. Honeymoons are for relaxing, not travelling around.