Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Does ANYONE have ANY diets and exercises that work?

I'm sick of looking at these diets on the telly that cost hundreds. I can't make ridiculous recipes with added hskjhgsfhs chemicals that are good for blah blah blah. I don't have time for it. I certainly don't have the money.

Forgetting my ranting, I'd love for someone to give me a list of exercises, foods, etc to do and eat that will help me to shed a stone, in three weeks.
Theres a party, and I don't wanna be the way I look, and I know it's possible.

I'm 5ft9 and I weight 6.35029318kg which is 11stone and 5 lbs and i'm 17 years old.


I have three weeks to go, and I really want to lose as much as I can from my stone target.

Answer on Does ANYONE have ANY diets and exercises that work?

Eat REAL food. Like not packaged. As in NO JUNK FOOD.
fruits.veggies.meat.nuts.etc.. <-- thats all you CAN eat.

Workout, CARDIO!